With the release of Windows 11 on October 4, 2021 and support for Windows 11 in Windows 365 on October 5, we figured we would make a video that does two things!
First, this will walk you through how to configure Windows 365 Enterprise and talk about a few of the differences between Windows 365 enterprise and Windows 365 Business.
Second, this will cover a couple of ways you can move users from Windows 10 hosted on Windows 365/Cloud PC to Windows 11 hosted on Windows 365 / Cloud PC.
0:50 Assign a Windows 365 licenses
2:00 Configure Windows 365 in Endpoint Manger
2:39 Setup your on-premises network connection to a domain controller
6:40 Configure user settings - standard user or admin users
7:33 Device images for Windows 365
7:55 Windows 365 provisioning policies
8:40 Windows 11 policy and moving users to Windows 11
13:30 Moving Windows 10 users to Windows 11 in Windows 365
21:45 Wrap it all up
Let us know if you have any questions, comments, feedback of future videos you want us to cover!
Want to up to date with the last in the Microsoft Cloud? Sign up for our weekly newsletter where we highlight recent announcements, articles, blog posts related to Microsoft 365 and Azure. Just head over to https://mscloudreport.com/ to get yourself registered!
- Windows 365 Enterprise: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise
- What is Windows 365: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/overview
- Windows 365 Enterprise Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise/
- Windows 365 Business Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/business/
- Compare Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/business-enterprise-comparison
- Create a custom image for Windows 365: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/capture-image-resource