Microsoft Teams usage has grown significantly over the last several months. However, when Teams is first enabled, almost everything is enabled by default.
Specifically, this workshop you’ll learn all about configuring some of the key settings and policies to that can be used to help govern Microsoft Teams and what your end users and guests are able to do.
Even better? This is the first time I’m trying this, so you get my introductory (beta) pricing of only $79 for the entire workshop!
What you need
- An Office 365 environment with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams admin permissions
- Your questions and a excitement to learn how better manage your Teams environment
You can’t beat this value! For
$97 $79 you’ll receive:
Videos – there will be several short videos demonstrating these settings and walking through what each of the various settings are.
Challenges – documents that will walk you step-by-step through how to configure policies and settings and your environment.
PowerShell Scripts – scripts for automating the creation of policies and managing the users assigned to them.
Teams conversations – since everyone will be a part of the team, you’ll be able to ask questions within the Team discussion at anytime.
Office Hours – set office hours where you’ll have the ability to jump on a call and talk through whatever you want to related to this topic.
How will it work?
- Most important, this will be limited to 20 people. I want to make sure that I have time for every person that registers. So this is hard limit. Once I reach 20 registrants, there will be a waiting list if anyone cancels. If I get enough people on the waiting list, I may also schedule a second workshop.
- You can register and pay for the workshop using either of the registration buttons on this page.
- Once you’re registered and before the workshop starts, you’ll receive an invitation to a Microsoft Teams where all the resources above can be accessed and office hours will be hosted. When you get the invitation, you can join the Team and test your access immediately. The content won’t be available though until the day of the workshop.
- Once the day of the workshop ends, you’ll have access to the Team for another 30 days, however, the chat will not be actively monitored.
- If you have any qeustions/problems registering, you can reach out via email at [email protected]
Still have questions? Use the “Contact” link in the header to send us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP!