Microsoft Teams Policies Workshop – with Introductory Pricing!
Ever Microsoft Teams administrator should have the knowledge to fine-tune their Microsoft Teams environment in a way that it meets the needs of their organization. After all, you don’t want your users to get themselves into trouble, and being able to do things in Teams they shouldn’t do you? Come get hands-on and learn how to customize your Microsoft Teams policies and setting to help govern your own Microsoft Teams environment!
Why? You want the best Microsoft Teams environment for your employees to use
When? July 9, 2020 from 7 am EDT – 7 pm EDT
Where? Online via Microsoft Teams
How many spots? Only 20!
How is this different from an online course? Access to me. Unlike some courses, the day of the workshop you’ll be able to chat with me in Teams as well as jump on a 1:1 call or join the Office hours as you work through the course.
Microsoft Teams usage has grown significantly over the last several months. However, when Teams is first enabled, almost everything is enabled by default.
Specifically, this workshop you’ll learn all about configuring some of the key settings and policies to that can be used to help govern Microsoft Teams and what your end users and guests are able to do.
Even better? This is the first time I’m trying this, so you get my introductory (beta) pricing of only $79 for the entire workshop!
What you need
- An Office 365 environment with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams admin permissions
- Your questions and a excitement to learn how better manage your Teams environment
You can’t beat this value! For
$97 $79 you’ll receive:
Videos – there will be several short videos demonstrating these settings and walking through what each of the various settings are.
Challenges – documents that will walk you step-by-step through how to configure policies and settings and your environment.
PowerShell Scripts – scripts for automating the creation of policies and managing the users assigned to them.
Teams conversations – since everyone will be a part of the team, you’ll be able to ask questions within the Team discussion at anytime.
Office Hours – set office hours where you’ll have the ability to jump on a call and talk through whatever you want to related to this topic.
How will it work?
- Most important, this will be limited to 20 people. I want to make sure that I have time for every person that registers. So this is hard limit. Once I reach 20 registrants, there will be a waiting list if anyone cancels. If I get enough people on the waiting list, I may also schedule a second workshop.
- You can register and pay for the workshop using either of the registration buttons on this page.
- Once you’re registered and before the workshop starts, you’ll receive an invitation to a Microsoft Teams where all the resources above can be accessed and office hours will be hosted. When you get the invitation, you can join the Team and test your access immediately. The content won’t be available though until the day of the workshop.
- Once the day of the workshop ends, you’ll have access to the Team for another 30 days, however, the chat will not be actively monitored.
- If you have any qeustions/problems registering, you can reach out via email at [email protected]
Still have questions? Use the “Contact” link in the header to send us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
About your Instructor
Ben Stegink is a Microsoft Certified Instructor (MCT), frequent trainer, and speaker at various Microsoft focused conferences and user groups. He is also the the owner and chief consultant at Intelligink, where he focuses on all things Microsoft Cloud – Microsoft 365 and Azure. more than 8 years of experience with
Office Microsoft 365. Since starting Intelligink, he has done worked with clients ranging from professional sports organizations, government organizations, and organizations ranging in size from as few as 25 employees up to organizations of several thousand employees spread around the globe.
Ben also co-hosts the popular Microsoft Cloud IT Pro Podcast where he discusses the latest technologies in the Microsoft 365 and Azure the perspective of an IT Pro.